Find Property Show Search
28 Ashfort, Golf Links Road, Castletroy, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A truly superb extended 3 bedroom semi detached residence standing on a beautifully appointed site overlooking a mature green area and with a south west facing walled in rear garden. This ideally located home has very well proportioned and bright living and bedroom accommodation and is located in close proximity to University of Limerick, Plassey Tech Park, Castletroy Shopping Centre, Newtown Recreation Park, Castletroy College, Primary Schools, and an array of top class sporting amenities. This is truly a wonderful opportunity to acquire a beautifully maintained family home that is sensibly priced and positioned in arguably one of Limericks most sought after areas.Inspection of this exceptional home which is in "turn key" condition is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 1.9 X 1.7 :- Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.4 X 3.3 :- Feature fireplace. Solid wooden flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.4 X 4.3 :- Generous floor and eye level presses. Built in electrical appliances. Tiled flooring to kitchen with solid wooden floor in dining area.
- Conservatory 2.7 X 2.4 :- To the rear of the dining area with solid wooden flooring. Feature vaulted ceiling. Patio doors to decking area.
- Plumbed utility, with wc and whb off.
- Bedroom 1 2.9 X 2.3 :- Single room with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 5.0 X 2.9 :- Master room with built in wardrobes. Ensuite with electric shower 5.0 X 2.9.
- Bedroom 3 3.2 X 3.2 :- Double room with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2.0 X 1.8 :- Fully fitted and tiled. Triton shower.
- 1. Gas fired central heating system -New boiler and zoned system.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Extended conservatory with decking area off.
- 4. South West facing rear garden.
- 5. Overlooking green area.
- 6. New french blinds throughout.
- 7. Security alarm.
- 8. Quiet cul de sac location overlooking a green area.
- 9. Stira to floored attic with shelving.
- 10 Regular half hourly bus service at your door step.
Enter Eircode V94XY6W in you mobile device. Alternatively proceed out the main Dubli road turning right at the main traffic lights in Castletroy. Proceed up Golf Links Road passing the Golf Club and go down the hill turning left for Monaleen. The hugely popular Ashford development in the first turning to the right.No 28 is located to the rear of the development. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Castletroy/Monaleen is located on the N7 Limerick- Dublin road, approximately 4 kilometres from the city centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the expansion of the University of Limerick (UL), located nearby. The locality has a growing business and industrial sector, with several Technology Parks also situated in the area. Some multinationals, such as Vistakon and Johnson & Johnson are located here, and the dominant sectors are I.C.T Healthcare and e-Learning. As well as being a major employment base Castletroy has a strong education hub with excellent Primary, Secondary and University educational facilities. The growing student population has contributed to the area. Castletroy is also a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts, Restaurants,Shopping Centres and great Hotels with conference and leisure facilities. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and Monaleen/Castletroy, indeed, UL is home to Ireland’s first Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) and boasts an impressive sports arena, attracting a vast array of athletes and teams from Ireland and beyond. Castletroy Golf Club is also a popular nearby attraction, and other local sporting clubs include Monaleen GAA, UL Bohs RFC and Aisling Annacotty FC. The recently completed local recreation park in Newtown is a big attraction for local residents.