Find Property Show Search
35 Coolraine Heights, Old Cratloe Road, Limerick , Limerick City, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
A hugely attractive four bedroom extended semi detached residence situated in this hugely popular residential estate located within walking distance of a range of amenities including Limericks Institute of Technology, Thomond Park, LIT Gaelic Grounds, Caherdavin Primary School, Jetland Shopping Centre and all major bus routes to Limerick City. This superb home enjoys well proportioned, spacious and bright living and bedroom accommodation and stands on a prominent corner site overlooking a green area. An ideal opportunity to acquire a well maintained and very spacious home with much potential. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway 1.7 x 4.29 :- Wood flooring.
- Sitting room 3.9 X 4.2 :- Wood flooring. Open fireplace. TV point. Bay window.
- Conservatory 2.9 X 4.66 :- Tiled Flooring and doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen / Dining room 3.1 X 5.8 :- Tiled flooring. Generous floor and eye level presses.
- Utility 2.6 X 3.4 :- Tiled flooring. Plumbed.
- Office/5th bedroom 2.6 X 4.7.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1 2.7 X 4.0 :- Double room. Wood Flooring. En Suite with electric shower. Build in Wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 X 2.8 :- Double room. Wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 X 2.6 :- Double room. Access to main bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 2.7 X 2.3 :- Single Room.
- Bathroom 4.6 X 1.6 :- Fully fitted with toilet, whb and bath.
- Hotpress with dual immersion.
- 1. Gas fired central heating.
- 2. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 3. Mains water and sewage.
- 4. Enclosed rear garden and corner site.
- 5. Brick garden shed to the side of the property.
- 6. Conservatory to the rear.
- 7. Overlooking a green area.
- 8. Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.(Just a 5 minute walk from LIT)
Enter V94 HX9R into your mobile device/Sat Nav. Coolraine Heights is located accross the road from Limerick institute of Technology and Woodview Shopping Centre. No 35 is located in the centre of the estate with a GVM sign thereon.