Find Property Show Search
44 Lansdowne Park, Ennis Road, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Announcing to the market a beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached residence standing on a prominent and substantial corner site offering enormous potential to develop and extend. This charming home is located in a leafy,hugely popular and established area offering peaceful and tranquil living, yet positioned immediately adjacent to a range of amenities including excellent quality Primary and Secondary Schools, LIT Gaelic Grounds, Thomond Park, Jetland Shopping Centre, Church, Limerick Lawn Tennis Club together with renowned local hotels and restaurants. This very classy property is overlooking a green area and is ideal for those in search of a home that oozes location location location. Just 15 minutes walk from the city centre. Public transport nearby. Garage. Walled in front and rear gardens. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Carpet flooring.
- Sitting room 3.2 X 3.9 :- TV point. Carpet flooring.
- Family room 3.9 X 3.8 :- Carpet flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen 2.6 X 4.0 :- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Dining room 3.0 X 3.8 :- Alarm point. Patio door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 2.6 X 2.3 :- Single room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.2 X 3.8 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 3.4 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Toilet 1.8 X 0.8.
- Bathroom 2.5 X 1.8.
- Garage 3.1 X 6.4.
- 1. Landsdowne Park is hugely popular with discerning purchasers.
- 2. Within walking distance of Che city Centre.
- 3. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 4. Oil Fired central heating.
- 5. Enclosed front garden with off street parking. Large south west facing rear garden with patio area and garden shed.
- 6. Overlooking green area to the front.
- 7. Very spacious side garden offering great opportunity to develop and extend. (subject to planning permission).
- 8. Garage.
- 9. Mains water and sewage.
- 10. Sensor lighting.
- 11. Stira to attic.
- 12. Public transport immediately adjacent.
Enter Eircode V94NXV2 in your mobile device. Alternatively drive out the Ennis Road and turn right after Limerick Lawn Tennis Club into Landsdowne Park. Continue to roundabout and turn left. This house is located on the left hand side overlooking green area. GVM sign thereon. Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000