Find Property Show Search
8 Castle Oaks Villas, Castleconnell, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
GVM are delighted to bring to the market this very pleasant 3 bedroom two storey residence set on the grounds of the stunning Castleoaks Hotel Complex. The compact home is located in this much sought after development adjacent to a recently refurbished leisure complex, and is also just 10 minutes walk form the village centre. No 8 nestles in a quiet tranquil corner of this mixed development and is ideal for owner occupiers or as an investment opportunity. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Hall - 1.7 x 2.5
- Kitchen/Living-room. pleasant open plan room. Generoudfloor and eye level presses. - 5.6 x 7.4
- Bedroom 1 -Double 3.6 x 3.2
- Bedroom 2 - Single 2.4 x 2.9
- Bedroom 3 - Single 1.7 x 2.5
- Bathroom - fully fitted and partially tiled 1.7 x 2.0
- 1) Located on the grounds of the Castleoaks Hotel.
- 2) Very affordable home offering well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- 3) Immediately adjacent to Hotel and leisure complex.
- 4) Within 10 minutes walk of all village amenities.
- 5) Easy access to the Motorway.
- 6) Within 15 minutes drive of University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park.
- 7) Gold Shield Electric Heating.
Enter Eircode V94YD6H in your mobile device. Castleconnell is a scenic village in County Limerick on the banks of the River Shannon, some 11 km from Limerick City and within a few minutes’ walk to the boundaries of counties Clare and Tipperary. The local population is estimated at 1,500. The village is very well serviced with local amenities The popularity of the village can partly attributed to the expansion of Limerick City. Castleconnell’s real beauty lies in the fact that it is just a short drive from the city centre, but it resembles the countryside, with the River Shannon lending itself to an idyllic backdrop. Castleconnell has the tranquil qualities of rural life but holds its connection with the hustle and bustle of urban life, being located just 15 minutes’ drive from Limerick City Centre. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and this wonderful village is no different. The well renowned Ahane GAA club is situated in the parish. The majestic River Shannon enables the successful Castleconnell boat club to flourish. There is a vibrant local soccer club and UL Bohemians caters for all rugby enthusiasts. Limerick University is also within easy reach of the village. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000