Find Property Show Search
11 Butterfield Avenue, Old Cork Road, Limerick City, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Spacious three bedroom semi detached house maintained in truly excellent decorative condition throughout and located in a mature residential suburb just 5 minutes drive south east of the city centre and within a short walk to all amenities. This superb home offers the discerning house hunter bright and spacious living and bedroom accommodation together with good size front and rear garden. Ideal first time buyers home. Sensibly priced. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point. Alarm point.
- Sitting room 4.5 X 3.7 :- TV point. Gas fireplace. Bay window. Wood flooring.
- Kitchen 3.6 X 5.5 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Tiled and wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.2 X 3.5 :- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.4 X 3.5 :- Main double bedroom. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.2 X 2.8 :- Single room. Laminated flooring.
- Shower room 1.8 X 1.9 :- Fully tiled. Mira electric shower.
- 1. Fully alarmed.
- 2. Adjacent to excellent transport links to Castletroy, Annacotty and Raheen.
- 3. Walking distance to all main amenities such as shops and schools.
- 4. Stira stairs to attic area.
- 5. South facing rear garden with garden shed and side access.
- 6. Gas fired central heating.
Enter V94HR2H to your mobile device to bring you straight to the property, alternatively travelling from Limerick City Centre proceed to the Roxboro Roundabout and take the first exit. Proceed to the Kilmallock Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the Kilmallock Road R512. Proceed and turn left into Meadowlands and turn right into Butterfield.