Find Property Show Search
Tickincor Ardykeohane, Bruff, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Announcing to the market a hugely attractive dormer bungalow extending to Circa 2,900 sq ft of well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation located on the outskirts of Bruff and just 5 minutes walk from all main amenities. This wonderful home stands on a private and mature site with beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens, offering a tranquil and peaceful living experience yet so conveniently situated just 20 minutes drive from Limerick City. Excellent local schools, shops, restaurants and sporting amenities. Circa 0.75 st acre site. Substantial workshop area that could potentially be converted for office use. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Hallway :- 2 double doors. External Double glazed. Internal Teak and Glass. Entrance to Kitchen 3 bedrooms, bathroom and lounge off.
- Kitchen / Dining area 7.6 X 3.5 :- Hardwood elevated and floor standing units including fitted cooker and fridge. Central worktop divider. Double doors to patio. Door to extension. Italian tile floor throughout.
- Dining room 12.6 X 11.6 :- Opening to lounge. Double doors to patio. Laminated timber floor. Mahogany fitted unit 12.6 X 8.0.
- Lounge 19.6 X 13.6 :- with unique design features. Large bay window. Teak stairs to first floor. Ceiling to roof apex. Large Le Droff fireplace and solid fuel stove. Laminated timber flooring.
- Bedrooms X 3 12.0 X 9.0 :- all with fully fitted hardwood units. Laminated timber flooring throughout.
- Bathroom 9.0 X 9.0 :- Fully tiled. Italian style Bath, toilet and whb.
- First floor:
- Two large bedrooms.
- 52 sq ft walk in wardrobe.
- 24 sq ft 3 door hot press.
- Bathroom no 2 at 9X 8 sq ft.
- Fully fitted alarm system with panic button.
- All internal doors are teak panelled.
- * Red bricked facade with blue slate.
- * All internal walls are 9x4 inch solid blocks on the flat.
- * All internal doors are teak panelled.
- * Oil fired central heating system.
- * Green field to the rear.
- * GAA Sports Grounds and Pitch & Putt at the door step.
- * South facing rear garden capturing the afternoon and evening sun.
- * Large side garden that may have site potential (subject to planning).
Enter V35 X738 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out through Ballyneety and into Bruff. Turn left at the main town junction heading for Hospital, passing the GAAA field. Tickinor is then located on the right hand side of the road.