Find Property Show Search
Woodpark, Castleconnell, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Announcing to the market a very well presented and beautifully maintained bungalow standing on a very pleasant site and located just a short distance from the hugely popular and picturesque village of Castleconnell, and just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City. This superb home offers well proportioned, bright and spacious living accommodation and also enjoys the benefit of substantial workshops to the rear extending to circa 3,750 sq. ft. Easy access to the motorway so business potential here also. Mature and well manicured gardens to the front of the house. Yard to the rear. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Porch :- Tiled flooring. Patio doors.
- Hallway 3.1 X 2.8 :- Solid pine flooring.
- Sitting room 3.7 X 3.6 :- Carpet.
- Kitchen / Dining room 6.3 X 2.5 :-Tiled flooring. Generous floor and eye level presses. Tiled flooring. Pine ceiling.
- Living / Dining room 7.1 X 3.2 :- Solid wood flooring and fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 2.8 :- Twin room with solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 X 3.1 :- Twin room. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.3 X 3.1 :- Single room. Laminated flooring.
- Bathroom 2.6 X 1.7 :- with electric shower.
- Separate wc - Store and glass house.
- Attic area with velux windows.
- Workshop 1 14.0 X 8.9.
- Workshop 2 19.0 X 12.0 :- Lofted.
- Office 3.5 X 2.2.
- * Large workshops to the rear extending to circa 3,750 sq.ft. Full commercial planning and three phase power attached.
- * Excellent general condition throughout.
- * Easy access to the motorway.
- * Just 5 minutes drive from Castleconnell and all village amenities.
- * 10 minutes drive from University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park.
- * Oil fried central heating system.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows.
- * Full planning compliance for commercial workshop to the rear with independent access, surfaced yard and compound.
- * Quiet cul de sac.
Enter V94 F6S2 in your mobile device. Alternatively take the old Dublin road from Limerick city turning right just before Dalys Cross. Proceed for 500 metres turning left. this home is located on the right hand side with a GVM sign thereon.