Find Property Show Search
Gate Lodge Dromdarrig, Mungret, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A unique opportunity to acquire a truly magnificent and elegant "Trophy" residence standing on a beautifully maintained and well manicured site offering all the benefits of tranquil country living yet located just a very short distance from Mungret Village and Raheen/Dooradoyle. Nearby amenities include quality Primary & Secondary Schools, Mungret Recreation Park, Raheen Business Park, Crescent Shopping Centre, University Hospital, Hotels, Restaurants, an array of quality sporting amenities and The Motorway. Set on the backdrop of Mungret College recreational park this property enjoy a sun drenched south west facing rear patio and garden. Inspection of this beautifully maintained and wonderful family home is very highly recommended. Viewing strictly by appointment.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled Floor.
- Kitchen 4.5 X 3.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven. Tiled floor.
- Utility 1.6 X 2.1 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring. 2 double sockets. Storage press.
- Bathroom 2.8 X 2.4 :- Fully tiled. Toilet and bath. Separate shower unit.
- Sitting room 4.6 X 3.9 :- Solid timber flooring. TV point. Solid fuel stove. Brick fireplace. 4 Double sockets.
- Bedroom 1 3.9 X 2.4 :- Timber flooring. 3 double sockets. Feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 3.5 X 2.7 :- Double room. Timber flooring. 2 double sockets.
- 1. Sash Double glazed windows.
- 2. Gas fired central heating system.
- 3. Generous on site parking with patio area to rear. Garden shed.
- 4. Fibre Broadband.
- 5. Very easy access to The Motorway and an excellent local and national road network.
- 6. Mains water and sewage supply.
- 7. This property was fully renovated last year, re-wired, mechanical work with insulation to the minimum SEAI requirements.
Enter Eircode V94PNY6 to your mobile device to bring you straight to this property, alternatively from Limerick City proceed out the Dock Road N69 at roundabout take 2nd exit. Stay on the Dock Road, at next roundabout take 1st exit onto the R510. At next roundabout take 3rd exit onto the R859. Proceed for 500 metres. Property on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon.