Find Property Show Search
50 Clonile, Old Cratloe Road, Caherdavin, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM presents to the market this hugely attractive three bedroom semi detached family home situated in this popular residential development within walking to a range of amenities including Limerick Institute of Technology, Jetland Shopping Centre and Caherdavin Primary School. This property is nicely positioned in a quiet cul de sac overlooking a large green area. Ideal for owner occupier or as an investment opportunity. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway - Tilled Floors
- Sitting room - 5.2 x 3.6 - T.V point, 2 double sockets, Bay Window, Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen - 3.5 x 5.3 - Fully Fitted Kitchen, built in oven and hob. Patio door to rear.
- Shower room - 2.2 x 1.8 - Fully tiled. Triton T902 electric shower fitted.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.4 x 3.4 - Double room, carpet flooring, Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 - 4.6 x 3.7 - Double room, Carpet Flooring, Double build in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 - 2.0 x 2.0 - Single room, Carpet Flooring, Built in wardrobes.
- - New Gas Boiler installed
- - Fully repainted
- - Large corner site with space for future development if required.(subject to P.P)
- - Block Built house.
- - New Carpets
- - Constructed 1997
- - Gas Fired Central heating
- - Mains Water & Sewerage
- - Double Glazed UPVC windows
Enter V94 T20N to your mobile device. Travelling from Limerick City proceed out the old Cratloe Road, Turn right into Clonile followed by 2nd right. Property located on the right hand side, G.V.M sign thereon. Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000