Find Property Show Search
34 Jutland Hall, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
GVM are delighted to bring to the market this well maintained and compact 2 bedroom 5th floor apartment situated in the hub of Limerick City in very close proximity to all main amenities. This unit enjoys the benefit of a balcony with spectacular views overlooking the river. One car space in secure underground car park included. Ideal for investor or starter home. Good rental potential and yield. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room - 2.9 x 5.1 - Laminate floor, electric fire and balcony off.
- Kitchen - 1.9 x 2.8 - Oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
- Bedroom 1 - 4.3 x 3 - Built in wardrobes, laminate Floor.
- Bedroom 2 - 4.9 x 2.3 - Built in wardrobes, laminate floor, over looking the river.
- Bathroom- 2.4 x 1.7 - Fully fitted.
- 1. Spacious two bed just 5 minutes walk from the central business district.
- 2. Parking space included.
- 3. Storage heating.
- 4. Fantastic view over the River Shannon and the City.
- 5. Excellent decorative condition throughout with new laminate flooring throughout.
- 6. Balcony area off living room.
- 7. Elevator and staircase access.
Access to this property is via the River side of the overall Steamboat Quay development. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.