Find Property Show Search
24 Glencree, Newport, Tipperary - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
G.V.M present to the market a stunning three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this hugely popular residential development. The property is within walking distance of Newport which has a range of amenities including Primary and Secondary schools, Supermarket, Pubs, Filling station, Church and Post Office. The property is finished to an excellent standard and is be ideal for first time buyers. Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City and easy access to both The Motorway and The University of Limerick. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Enternace Hall - Tiled Floor
- Sitting room - 3.5 x 5.4 - Laminate flooring, TV point, open fireplace.
- Kitchen - 5.4 x 3.5 - Fully fitted kitchen, tiled floor, patio door to rear.
- Bathroom - 2.0 x 2.0 - Toilet and bath, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.8 x 2.0 - Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 - 4.8 x 4.1 - Double room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes, tv point, en-suite, electric triton shower.
- Bedroom 3 - 2.4 x 2.9 - Single room, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Newly repainted.
- Garden shed.
- Double glazed UPVC windows.
- Walking distance to Newport and all local amenities.
- Overlooking large green area.
- Excellent range of sporting and educational facilities in the immediate locality.
Enter Eircode Y94A4WF in your mobile device. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed into Newport, staying on the main the Thurles road. turn right into Glencree take the second left. Property located on the left hand side. G.V.M sign thereon.