Find Property Show Search
Pust, V94 T6RY, Caherconlish, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
GVM Auctioneers introduce to the market this superb 6 bedroom detached family home set on a spectacular and elevated Circa 0.5 st acre site. This magnificent home is conveniently located within walking distance to a range of village amenities including primary schools, supermarket, community centre, sporting facilities and is only a 15 minute commute from Limerick City. The University of Limerick and The Motorway are just 10 minutes drive. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Recess lights.
- Sitting room 4.2 X 4.3 :- Timber flooring. TV point. Open fireplace.
- Kitchen 4.4 X 5.0 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. TV point.
- Utility 2.9 X 3.3 :- Tiled flooring. Fully plumbed.
- Sun room 3.5 X 3.7 :- Timber ceiling. Recess lighting.
- Family room 5.8 X 6.9.
- Shower room 3.3 X 2.5 :- Fully tiled. Separate shower unit.
- Play room 3.6 X 2.9 :- Timber flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 3.0 :- Single room. Tiber Flooring.
- Bedroom 2 4.4 X 4.3 :- Master bedroom. Timber flooring. Walk in wardrobe. Ensuite 2.5 X 2.6 :- Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 3 4.6 X 5.0 :- Double room with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.0 X 2.6 :- Single room with timber flooring.
- Bedroom 5 5.9 X 5.3 :- Double room with timber flooring. Timber ceiling.
- Bedroom 6 3.6 X 3.7 :- Double room with timber flooring.
- Bathroom 2.7 X 2.3 :- Fully tiled.
- 1. Block built in 2005.
- 2. Oil fired central heating.
- 3. Mains water.
- 4. Double glazed windows.
- 5. Bio cycle unit.
- 6. Landscaped gardens.
- 7. Walking distance to Caherconlish village. Adjacent to the Tennis Club.
Enter Eircode V94T6RY to your mobile device to bring you straight to the property. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed into Caherconlish village and turn right. Pass the church and continue for 1 kilometre. This property is located in the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. Caherconlish is a village in the east of Limerick with an estimated population of 1,279. Limerick 16 kilometers. Tipperary 38 kilometers.