Find Property Show Search
Rossvena, Elm Villas, Ennis Road, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Announcing to the market an elegant and hugely charming two storey residence prominently located on the main Ennis road and standing on a spectacular site that really needs to be seen to be appreciated. This trophy home enjoys bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is ideal for those in search of a quality well located home with much character. Sweeping driveway. Really fantastic front and rear gardens. In very close proximity to schools, shopping centres, public transport, sporting amenities, restaurants, hotels and also just 15 minutes walk to the city centre. In need of some refurbishment but really oozes potential and of course location location location!!! Inspection of this wonderful home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sweeping pedestrian walk to the front porch.
- hallway with closet 4.4 x 2..2
- Sitting room with bow window and feature fireplace 4.2 x 3.7
- Downstairs bedroom/dining room with wc, whb and shower room off 4.4 x 2.0
- Kitchen cum dining with oak floor and eye level presses 7.7 x 3.5
- Plumbed utility with wc & whb off 3.6 x 1.7
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Twin 3.5 x 3.1
- Bedroom 2: Twin 3.5 x 3.1
- Bedroom 3: Single 2.4 x 2.2
- Bedroom 4: Single 3.1 x 2.7
- Fully fitted bathroom with electric shower 2.2 x 1.7
- * Drive in rear entrance with garage.
- * Mature gardens front ad rear with good aspect for the sun.
- * Arguably one of Limericks most sought after locations.
- * Pedestrian side entrance.
- * Extension to the rear.
- *Just 10 minutes walk to the city centre.
- * Next to Limerick Lawn Tennis Club.
Enter Eircode V94 DVC2 in your mobile device. This property is situated on the main Ennis road directly across the road from the Inver Filling Station. GVM sign thereon. Ennis Road, Limerick is located within the Limerick City boundaries and stretches all the way into the city centre. This affluent and leafy area is recognised as one of Limerick’s most sought-after locations. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to its close proximity to Limerick Institute of Technology, located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area. Local amenities include The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical centres, supermarkets and banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile primary and secondary schools. The growing student population in recent years has also contributed to the area. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed & Breakfasts and hotels with conference and leisure facilities, many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road in particular. Indeed, The Ennis Road is home to the Gaelic Grounds, the state of the art home of Limerick GAA. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.