Find Property Show Search
28 An Curran, Pallaskenry, Limerick - Sale Agreed
Residential (Terraced House)
G.V.M are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully maintained two bedroom mid terrace residence conveniently located within easy reach of a wide range of amenities such as primary and secondary schools, shops and restaurants, church and excellent sporting facilities. This property is in excellent condition throughout and would be an ideal for first time buyer or someone looking to downsize and enjoy all the benefits of living in a quiet and tranquil village setting. The living and bedroom accommodation is well proportioned affording a discerning purchaser a well laid out home in excellent decorative condition. Viewing highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance Hall - Tiled Floor, Alarm Point.
- Sitting room - 4.8 x 4.0 - open fireplace, laminated flooring, bay window, TV point, 3 double sockets.
- Kitchen - 2.4 x. 5.8 - Fully Fitted Kitchen, Built in oven and hob, tiled floor, 5 double sockets, French doors to rear.
- Toilet + W.H.B - Tiled floor
- Bedroom 1 - 3.9 x 3.2 - Double room, carpet flooring, 2 double sockets, TV Point, En Suite Partly tiled, Triton Power shower.
- Bedroom 2 - 3.0 x 4.7 - Carpet flooring, TV point, 3 double socket, ensuite, Triton T90 electric shower.
- - Oil Fired central Heating
- - Overlooking large green area
- - Situated in a quiet cul de sac
- - Landscaped Gardens
- - Garden Shed
- - Cobblelock Paving to rear
- - Mains Water
- - Mains sewerage
- - Fully alarmed
Enter Eircode V94XCC0 in your mobile device. Alternatively travelling from Limerick, proceed into Pallaskenry village, the the fork in the road turn left and take the first right into An Curran. GVM sign thereon.