Find Property Show Search
Fedamore Cottage, Enaghroe , Fedamore, Limerick
Residential (Detached House)
Announcing to the market an exquisitely presented and charming country residence sympathetically extended and restored in recent years offering discerning purchasers an opportunity to acquire a home of distinction and enormous character. The original cottage dates back to the late 1800 s and the wonderful rear extension offers bright spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation tastefully fitted with numerous bespoke fixtures and fittings. There is off street parking to the front and a private and mature west facing rear garden supplemented with a natural limestone patio area. Fedamore Cottage enjoys all that is good about peaceful and tranquil country living yet is located just 15 minutes drive from Raheen Business Park, The University Hospital, The Crescent Shopping Centre, Limerick City Centre and The Motorway. The area enjoys the benefit of two excellent primary schools and quality sporting facilities are all on your doorstep. Fedamore and local village amenities and just 1km away. For those in search of a home that oozes real class with many unique features, this home is very worthy of immediate inspection.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Bright spacious and inviting entrance hall with tiled floor 3.0 x 2.0
- Lounge with feature natural stone fireplace and solid fuel stove, Irish oak wood floor, sash windows, bespoke radiators semi open plan to formal dining room/study 8.1 x 4.5
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with tiled floor, generous floor and eye presses, centre island and sliding doors to a natural stone patio area 6.2 x 6.2
- Utility fully plumbed and tilled 3.8 x 1.3
- TV room/4th bedroom with semi solid wood floor 3.3 x 2.9
- Downstairs bedroom with laminate floor and provision for ensuite 3.9 x 3.4
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 2; Twin with laminate floor 5.5 x 3.3
- Bedroom 3: Twin with full length built in wardrobes and laminate floor 4.9 x 4.9
- Fully fitted and tiled main bathroom with wall panelling. Two sink units and pump shower 3.7 x 2.3
- Outside timber garage 5.3 x 4.2
- * Double and treble glazed UPVC windows (Sash windows in the original cottage)
- * Circa 0.3 st acre
- * Oil fired central heating system (Zoned) with Solar panels.
- * Very good BER rating (C1) enhanced by many upgrades including internal insulated slabbing.
- * Solid fuel stove.
- * Beautifully fitted kitchen with centre island.
- * Feature lounge with natural cut stone fireplace.
- * All bathrooms fitted with quality sanitary ware and tiling.
- * Natural limestone patio area.
- * Substantial timber garage/store.
- * Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City and in close proximity to Fedamore Village.
- * Numerous Old Worlde features running through this property.
- * Beautiful backdrop to unspoilt and uninterrupted countryside.
- * Recently installed Bio-Cycle sewerage unit.
Enter Eircode V35 XT28 in your mobile device. Alternatively form Limerick City proceed out the Rosbrien road turning off at the fly over for Fedamore and joining the R511. Proceed straight (passing Limerick Golf Club) to Fedamore Cross turning left. Drive for a further say 1km. This delightful gem is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon.