Find Property Show Search
65 O Connell Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Commercial (Investment Property)
Announcing to the market a substantial inner city three bay Georgian Property located in the hub of Limericks central business district. This prime real estate extends over 4 storeys and includes a large basement area that has an independent off street entrance door. A feature of this property is the drive in rear access to a very extensive yard and garden area that has obvious potential for development. No 65 would also qualify for the Living Limerick inner city initiate funding which is available for the conversion of properties for investment residential use. This scheme also carries good tax allowances for refurbishing as a private home. Alternatively the property could also be utilised for office use and also has planning for educational use. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a property of distinction surrounded by leading business houses in one oh the city's most sought after areas. Inspection is very highly recommended. Note Ground Floor occupier unaffected.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Entrance foyer with sweeping staircase to first floor return and reception area, bathroom facilities.
- First floor comprises of 3 spacious offices.
- Second Floor again with 3 good sized office rooms.
- Third floor with 4 no offices, bathroom and canteen.
- Large basement area with independent access form both O Connell Street and the rear yard area.
- * Substantial drove in rear Yard/Garden area.
- * Four floors of spacious accommodation with enormous space to extend at the rear.
- * 3 bays to the front.
- * Good street coverage in the hub of the central business district.
- * Planning approved for educational use.
- * For sale with vacant possession.
- * No historical residential leases established.
This property is situated in a historical Georgian quarter in the hub of Limerick s office district. The immediate area is mixed commercial and residential in character with many high profile and established business houses operating nearby. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and rural hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The immediate urban population is estimated at 80,000. Limerick is recognised as the main administrative capital of the mid-west region. Excellent transport links to Dublin Cork and Galway via the M7, M20 and M18 respectively. Shannon Airport is located just 30km west of the city The subject property is located within five minutes’ walk of the main retail hub of the city. The Peoples Park and Colbert Train/ Bus Station are just a short walk away.