Find Property Show Search
1 Corrib Drive, Clareview, Ennis Road, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Announcing to the market a beautifully appointed two-storey 4-bedroom semi-detached residence superbly located at the end of this leafy and established cul de sac overlooking a well manicured large green area and standing on a private and pivotal corner site. The property benefits from a large and walled rear garden with a south facing aspect which enjoys sun drenched evening sun. This residence oozes location and is so conveniently positioned adjacent to all the fantastic amenities linked with the hugely popular Ennis Road area. The Limerick Institute of Technology is located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area including The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical Centres, Supermarkets and Banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile Primary and Secondary Schools. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities and restaurants many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road with The IT Gaelic Grounds, home of Limerick GAA in very close proximity. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. There is easy access also to both Shannon Airport and The Motorway. For those in search of a bright and spacious home with enormous potential and a class location, we highly recommend immediate inspection of this true gem.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hall- 3.7 x 2.7 - Closet. Cork flooring.
- Sitting Room - 3.5 x 3.3 - Bright spacious room with fireplace.
- Living Room - 4.2 x 3.6 - with fireplace and overlooking the rear garden.
- Bathroom - WC
- Extended kitchen cum dining room with built in floor and eye level presses - 6.3 x 2.7
- Garage - 9.1 x 3.0
- Bedroom 1 - 2.7 x 2.7 - Single
- Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 3.1 - Double
- Bedroom 3 - 4.1 x 3.6 - Double
- Bedroom 4 - 3.2 x 2.7 - Single
- Main Bathroom - 1.7 x 2.0 - Fully fitted and tiled with electric shower.
- Hopress with dual immersion.
- Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac.
- Overlooking a large green area.
- Large south facing walled rear garden.
- Bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Just 15 minutes walk to Limerick City Centre
Enter Eircode V94YYW9 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed over Shannon bridge and out the main Ennis Road. Take the first right after the Gaelic Grounds, Corrib drive is located on the left and No 1 is at the end of the cul de sac on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.