Find Property Show Search
119 Carrig Midhe, Corbally, Limerick - Sale Agreed
GVM Auctioneers are delighted to introduce to the market this superb two bedroom ground floor apartment situated in this hugely popular residential development within walking distance of Limerick City Centre and a range of amenities such as Westbury Shopping Centre, Scoil Ide Primary School, St. Munchins Secondary School and an array of excellent walks and sporting facilities. This property offers first time buyers or investors an ideal opportunity to acquire a wonderful home in a much sought after, established and mature residential development. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Solid timber flooring. Alarm point.
- Kitchen / Living area 6.2 X 6.0 :- Built in oven and hob. Solid timber flooring. Tiled flooring. Recess lighting. French doors to rear. TV point.
- Bedroom 1: 5.5 X 2.7 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. TV point. Solid timber flooring. 3 Double sockets.
- Ensuite 2.7 X 1.0 :- Tiled flooring. Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 :2.9 X 4.2 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Solid timber flooring. Access to main bathroom.
- Bathroom: 2.8 X 1.8 :- Toilet and wash hand basin, Bath. Tiled flooring.
- 1. Management fee of €850.00 per annum.
- 2.Constructed in 2008.
- 3. Gas fired central heating system.
- 4. Mains water and mains sewage supply.
- 5. Security alarm.
- 6. Designated car parking space.
- 7. Ground floor unit with own door entrance.
- 8. Bright spacious and well proportioned living andbedroom accommodation.
- 9. Maintenance free rear garden.
- 10. Adjacent to a wide range of amenities such as Westbury Shopping Centre.
- 11. Regular bus service nearby.
Enter Eircode V94HD74 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed the out the main Corbally road passing St. Munchins College and Corbally Shopping Centre and take left into Carrig Midhe. Proceed and take the next left. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Corbally is a large suburb of Limerick City, located walking distance from the City Centre. The popularity of the area can partly be attributed to the well-established mature residential neighbourhood. St. Munchin' s College, Scoil Íde Primary School and within arm’s reach of Ardscoil Mhuire, Corbally has become an ideal location to establish your first home. Its proximity to the city centre affords residents an opportunity to take advantage of suburban living with the benefit of living immediately adjacent to all main amenities. The centre is mixed residential/commercial in character containing retail shops, offices, leisure facilities and numerous residential units. Other local facilities include The Absolute Hotel, St Mary’s RFC, and Garveys Super-Valu Supermarket. The property is approximately 2.5km from Limerick City Centre situated just off the main road to Corbally. Should benefit in the long term from the soon to commence Northern Ring road.