Find Property Show Search
Sallybank, Ardnacrusha, Clare - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
A truly wonderful opportunity to acquire a magnificent 5 bedroom detached trophy home standing on a superb and elevated Circa 1 st acre site beautifully landscaped and manicured. This exceptional property enjoys bright ,spacious and very well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation tastefully decorated and maintained to an exceptional standard. When it comes to location one can enjoy all the benefits of tranquil country living yet just 10 minutes drive from all main amenities in nearby Limerick City. This area will also benefit greatly in time from the imminent arrival of the recently commenced Northern ring road. The picturesque village of Killaloe is also within easy reach. Inspection of this superb home, which must be seen to be appreciated, is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Timber flooring. Telephone point.
- Sitting room 3.6 X 4.8 :- Built in units. TV point. Solid fuel stove. Bay window.
- Sunroom 4.4 X 6.0 Timber ceiling. TV point. Bay window. Stairs to loft area.
- Loft area :- Timber ceiling. TV point.
- Bedroom 5 4.0 X 4.9 :- Double room. Timber flooring. TV point. Sliderobe wardrobes. Shower room :- 2.9 X 2.0 Fully tiled.
- Kitchen 3.7 X 5.9 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Gas hob. Electric oven. Tiled flooring. TV point.
- Utility room 2.1 X 2.4 :- Fully Plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Shower room 1.4 X 2.4 :- Toilet and whb. Tiled flooring. Shower unit.
- Bathroom 2.1 X 2.3 :- Jacuzzi bath. Fully tiled. Toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 1 3.1 X 2.6 :- Single room. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.0 X 2.6 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 4.3 X 3.6 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 4.3 X 3.6 :- Double room. Timber flooring.
- 1. Constructed in 1994.
- 2. Situated on a 1 acre elevated site with beautifully landscaped gardens.
- 3. Oil fired central heating.
- 4. Solid fuel central heating.
- 5. Private water supply.
- 6. Detached garage.
- 7. Double glazed UPVC windows.
Enter Eircode V94VPK1 to your mobile device to bring your straight to this property. Alternatively travelling from Limerick out the main Limerick to Broadford Road, turn left signposted for Truagh Church. Pass church and turn right at junction. Proceed for 1 kilometre and this property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.