Find Property Show Search
"Cois Sionna" Shannongrove, Pallaskenry, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
G.V.M are delighted to bring to the market this magnificent three bedroom bungalow residence standing on a beautifully appointed Circa 1 st acre mature site manicured and maintained to a superb standard. This outstanding home enjoys spectacular views of the fading Shannon Estuary to the rear offering a haven of peace and tranquillity in this stunning and much sought after location. The living and bedroom accommodation is bright and well proportioned affording discerning purchasers a well laid out home maintained in excellent decorative condition throughout. This wonderful property enjoys all the benefits of relaxed country living yet is in close proximity to Pallaskenry village and just 20 minutes drive from Limerick City. Really must be seen to be appreciated. Viewing is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Dining room 3.5 X 3.9 :- Carpet flooring. Coving surround. TV point.
- Conservatory 5.6 X 2.8 :- Tiled flooring.
- Kitchen 3.7 X 3.7 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Built in oven and hob. Coving surround.
- Utility 3.5 X 1.8 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.9 X 6.1 :- Double room. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.3 X 3.2 :- Double room. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 1.6 X 3.8 :- Fully tiled. Bath, toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 2 3.9 X 3.8 :- Double room. Carpet flooring. Coving surround.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 4.2 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Bay window. Ensuite 2.7 X 2.2 :- Ensuite fully tiled. Power shower.
- Garage 3.9 X 7.6.
- 1. Circa 1 acre site of fully landscaped and manicured gardens sweeping down to the Shannon Estuary with large patio and Pergola area.
- 2. Within walking distance of Ringmoylan Pier.
- 3. Detached garden.
- 4. New radiators installed throughout.
- 5. Stira to partly floored attic.
- 6. 1,000 litre oil tank.
- 7. Oil fired central heating.
- 8. Gravelled driveway.
Enter Eircode V94R2R9 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door. Alternatively travelling from Limerick proceed into Pallaskenry Village follow the main road for 2 kilometres keeping left and right. This property is located on the right hand side. GVM sign thereon.