Find Property Show Search
16 Henry Street Mews, Alphonsus Street, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
Compact and centrally located three bedroom two storey townhouse located just 5 minutes walk form the central business district and all the fantastic amenities associated with city centre living. This is truly an ideal opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to acquire an ideally located property positioned in a quiet cul de sac offering well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. Mary Immaculate College and The Limetree Theatre are nearby together with excellent quality primary and secondary schools, sporting facilities, restaurants, coffee shops, leisure facilities and pleasant walks along the nearby river Shannon. Very sensibly priced. Viewing is certainly very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway :- Laminated flooring.
- Sitting room 4.3 X 3.8 :- Laminated flooring. Open fireplace. TV point. Bay window.
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.8 X 3.1 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Patio door to rear.
- Shower room 2.4 X 0.9 :- Shower room with toilet and whb.
- Bedroom 1 3.0 X 3.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 2 2.5 X 3.0 :- Double room. Built in wardrobes. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.8 X 3.8 :- Main room. Built in wardrobes. Carpet flooring. TV point.
- 1. Three good sized bedrooms.
- 2. Gas fired central heating.
- 3. Mains water and sewage.
- 4. City centre location.
- 5. Located close to Mary Immaculate College.
- 6. Double glazed windows.
- 7. No service charges.
- 8. Car parking.
Enter Eircode V94Y98E to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door. Alternatively travelling from Limerick City proceed up Henry Street, turn right onto Alphonsus Street and take first left into Henry Street Mews. GVM sign thereon.