Find Property Show Search
28 Churchfields, Clonlara, Clare - Sale Agreed
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Announcing to the market a truly superb four bedroom semi detached residence maintained in magnificent condition throughout completed to a very high standard offering bright and spacious well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an ideally located home situated on the outskirts of the hugely popular village just 15 minutes drive form Limerick City Centre. Wonderful local community with a renowned local primary school. Beautiful walks along the bank of the nearby river Shannon. Within easy reach also of the picturesque village of Killaloe. This location should also benefit greatly from the imminent arrival of the Northern ring road. Inspection of this choice home is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Entrance hallway :- Solid timber flooring. Alarm point.
- Sitting room 3.3 X 4.9 :- Timber flooring. Bay window. TV point.
- Kitchen 3.5 X 5.3 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Integrated units. Patio door to rear.
- Utility 3.3 X 2.9 :- Fully plumbed. Tiled flooring.
- Shower, Toilet and whb 2.2 X 1.6 :- Shower unit. Toilet and whb.
- Playroom 2.9 X 5.0 :- Carpet flooring. TV point. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 1 5.8 X 2.7 :- Double room with carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 1.5 X 1.7 :- Fully tiled. Toilet, bath and whb.
- Bedroom 2 2.7 X 3.2 :- Double room with timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.9 X 3.0 :- Main bedroom. TV point. Built in wardrobes. Ensuite 2.6 X 1.2 :- Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 4 2.6 X 2.3 :- Single room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- 1. Small cul de sac development.
- 2. Spacious accommodation with 2 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms.
- 3. Excellent decorative condition throughout.
- 4. Oil fired central heating.
- 5. South facing rear garden
- 6. Double glazed UPVC windows.
- 7. Outside boiler.
- 8. Side entrance. Open plan garden and off street parking to the front.
- 9. Elegant part cut stone facade.
Enter Eircode V94XDF2 to your mobile device to bring straight to the door of this property. Alternatively, take R463 from Limerick towards Clonlara and turn right at Griffins Cross and continue towards Clonlara. Pass church on the right hand side and take next left into Churchfields. GVM sign is erected.