Find Property Show Search
5 The Crescent, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Commercial (Investment Property)
Announcing to the market a spectacular 5 storey over basement inner city Georgian property extending to Circa 5,000 sq ft including 4 storeys over basement with enclosed garden and a large store with frontage to the rear lane. This property is located on the historical and beautifully appointed Crescent area, which forms part of the city’s main thoroughfare. This area of Limerick is identified as the central business district and is very much the city’s main Georgian area. Some nearby buildings have been extensively refurbished in recent years retaining the splendour associated with these wonderful properties. The location offers excellent links with the city’s main arterial road network together with convenient access to the city centre and main shopping district. Public bus transport is provided close by with several bus stops within close proximity. Colbert Train Station, The Peoples Park or a leisurely stroll on the tranquil banks of the majestic river Shannon are all just 5 minutes walk away. This property is ideal for commercial or residential use and will qualify for all the incentives associated with the living Limerick City initiative. Inspection of this real gem is very much recommended.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Bright spacious entrance hallway 5.3 x 2.3
- Open plan office on the ground floor 12.5 x 4.4
- First floor return- office 4.7 x 3.2 with kitchenette off
- First Floor;
- Office 2: 6.8 x 5.7
- Office 3: 7.1 x 3.1
- Second Floor:
- Office 4: 3.9 x 3.6
- Office 5: 5.5 x 3.8
- Kitchenette 5.4 x 2.7
- Shower room off.
- Third Floor:
- Office 6: 5.2 x 3.4
- Office 7: 5.2 x 3.4
- Kitchenette 5.4 x 2.7
- Rear area with access from the yard incorporating kitchen, bedroom and bathroom 6.4 x 5.3
- Front basement with off street access with store 6.0 x 5.2
- Laneway access to store 14.0 x 6.7 with 4 metres eaves height.
- - Overlooking the historical Daniel O Connell monument and water fountain unveiled in 1857.
- - Four storey over basement with a mews/store to the rear.
- - Rear access from the laneway.
- - Qualifies for refurbishment grants or tax relief on expenditure.
- - Directly overlooking the Crescent monument and waterfall.
- - Ideal for residential or commercial use.
Enter Eircode V94 8X84 in your mobile device. GVM sale board erected. The building is very prominently located at the north-western end of O’ Connell Street on the main thoroughfare close to the junction of Hartstonge Street and The Crescent. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and rural hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, dining, entertainment, and its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the local economy. The immediate urban population is estimated at 80,000. Limerick is recognized as the main administrative capital of the mid-west region. Excellent transport links to Dublin Cork and Galway via the M7, M20 and M18, respectively. Shannon Airport is located just 30 kilometers west of the city.