Find Property Show Search
Ballycarrane, Patrickswell, Limerick - For Sale
Commercial (Farm Land)
For Sale by Private Treaty. (On the kind instructions of Michael and Edward Hayes who are retiring from farming) A truly outstanding roadside farm extending to circa 95 st acres of absolutely superb land laid out in easily managed divisions and very well watered and fenced. This dairy farm enjoys extensive road frontage and is situated in a very convenient location in close proximity to the hugely popular villages of Adare and Patrickswell. There is a ready to go modern 8 unit Dairymaster milking parlour together with a range of good quality out offices. Sweeping tree lined driveway. This hugely valuable holding is renowned as top class free draining grazing land ideal for dairying, beef or equestrian use. May also suit investors, business people or hobby farmers. Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City. For sale in one or two lots. Lot 1: Circa 85 st acres and out offices. Lot 2: Circa 10 st acres. Lot 3: The entire. This really is one of the finest farms to have come to the market in the Limerick area for some time. Single farm payment of approximately €16,000 p/a included in the sale. Inspection by prior appointment is very highly recommended. Call Tom Crosse 087 2547717 or John O Connell 087 6470746. Solicitor: Niall Sheehy, Sellors, 6/7 Glentworth Street, Limerick.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- - Very well fenced and a piped water supply.
- - 8 unit miking parlour with a capacity for 2 additional units. Dairy with bulk tank. (1998)
- - Silage slab, 2 no leanto sheds with capacity for 64 animals. Slurry Pit. Calf shed. Additional leanto for 32 animals. 3 column hay barn with leanto
- either side. Calving pen and gate. Yard and ancillary loose sheds.
- - Absolutely superb land quality.
- _ A ready to go Dairy farm.
- - Very prestigious location ideal also as a prime investment opportunity.
- _ Immediately adjacent to the Motorway.
Enter Eircode V94 E9X8 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out the N21 Motorway taking the southern exit for Patrickswell. Turn left on to the old road for Adare and proceed for approximately 2km. Entrance is on the left hnd side of the road. GVM signs erected.