Find Property Show Search
1 Stradbally North, Castleconnell, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Detached House)
Announcing to the market a truly superb 4 bedroom detached two storey detached residence maintained in excellent general condition throughout standing on a prominent corner site and located on the outskirts of the the leafy and tranquil village of Castleconnell. This wonderful home offers bright and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is ideal for those in search of a quality home in a magnificent location. No 1 is located just a two minutes walk from the Castleconnell Oaks Hotel & Leisure Complex and also has relaxing riverside walks immediately adjacent. All village amenities are just 5 minutes walk away. Limerick City is 15 minutes drive. We the sole selling agents highly recommend inspection of this very exceptional home. Full details and appointment to view on request.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Sweeping driveway to front door.
- Hallway with tiled floor 6.0 x 1.8 with tiled wc & whb off 1.9 x 1.6
- Sitting room with solid fuel stove and laminate floor, brick fireplace 5.7 x 3.6
- Bright spacious lounge with patio doors to side garden 7.3 x 6.2
- Fully fitted kitchen with generous floor and eye level presses, tiled floor 4.4 x 3.8
- Dining again with patio doors 3.9 x 3.4
- First Floor;
- Bedroom 1: Double with carpet floor 3.9 x 2.4
- Bedroom 2: Master with en suite off 3.9 x 3.8
- Bedroom 3: Double with built in wardrobes 3.5 x 3.0
- Bedroom 4: Double with built in wardrobes.
- Fully fitted and tiled bathroom 2.0 x 1.8.
- Walk in hotpress.
- Stira to attic.
- * Gas fired central heating system.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows.
- * Corner site with large gardens.
- * Just 2 minutes walk to Castleoaks Hotel and leisure complex.
- * 5 minutes walk from the picturesque and hugely popular village centre with beautiful established riverside walks.
- * Quiet cul de sac location.
- * Within 10 minutes drive of University of Limerick and Plassey Technological Park.
- * Immediate access to the nearby Motorway and all national primary routes.
- * Castleconnell will benefit greatly from the imminent arrival of the Norther ring road .
- * Fibre Broadband available.
Enter Eircode V94 PH9T in your mobile device. As you approach Castleconnell, Stradbally North is located on the right hand side of the road just across from The Castleoaks Hotel on the way into the village. The picturesque village of Castleconnell approximately 10 km from the city of Limerick and 40 km from Shannon International Airport. The attractive riverside village is easily accessible from Limerick via the M7 Motorway interchange. The location is also close to the popular tourist area of Killaloe on the shores of nearby Lough Derg. The thriving city of Limerick, the University of Limerick campus and the National Technology Park at Castletroy are easily accessible on the east side of the city. Limerick has a population of approximately 95,000 people (Census 2016) and is the third largest city in Ireland. The city has established a strong industrial, service and tourist hub and is benefiting from ongoing initiatives including Limerick 2030 Strategic Development tasked to plan and develop key strategic sites in Limerick City and County. These will act as anchors for enterprise and investment development across Limerick. Limerick is also within 2 hours drive of Dublin and Ireland’s other key urban centres, Cork and Galway.