Find Property Show Search
31 Highfield, Ennis Road, Limerick - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
Announcing to the market a beautifully appointed two-storey 3-bedroom semi-detached residence superbly located in this leafy and established cul de sac in one of the most sought after area on the north side of the city.. This property benefits from a large and walled rear garden which enjoys drenched morning sun. This residence oozes location and is so conveniently positioned adjacent to all the fantastic amenities linked with the hugely popular Ennis Road area. The Limerick Institute of Technology is located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area including The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical Centres, Supermarkets and Banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile Primary and Secondary Schools. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities and restaurants many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road with The IT Gaelic Grounds, home of Limerick GAA in very close proximity. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes’ walk away. There is easy access also to both Shannon Airport and The Motorway. For those in search of a bright and spacious home with enormous potential and a class location, we highly recommend immediate inspection of this true gem.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hall with closet off 3.8 x 2.4
- Lounge with fireplace 4.3 x 3.6
- Sitting room overlooking the rear garden 4.7 x 3.1
- Kitchen 3.1 x 2.7
- Plumbed Utility 2.6 x 1.7
- Garage with up and over automated door. Boiler house.
- First Floor:
- Bedroom 1: Single 2.7 x 2.7
- Bedroom 2: Twin with built in wardrobes 4.4 x 3,0
- Bedroom 3: Twin with built in wardrobes 4.3 x 3.3
- Fitted bathroom.
- Stira to attic. New water tank & oil boiler.
- * Feature walled in rear garden.
- * Double glazed UPVC windows throughout.
- * Garage with automated up and over door.
- * Quiet cul de sac location nestling in this much sought after location.
- * Bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- * New oil fired boiler and burner.
- * Generous off street parking.
Enter Eircode V94 TCW6 in your mobile device. Alternatively proceed out the main Ennis road passing the union cross and The Woodfield house Hotel. Take the next left into Highfield. No. 31 is in the 2nd cul de sac on the left hand side.