Find Property Show Search
71 Glasgow Park, City Centre (Limerick), Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Terraced House)
A delightful three bedroom family home maintained in excellent condition throughout located in this mature and very convenient residential development just a short walking distance from the City Centre. This property is also adjacent to Roxboro Shopping Centre, Schools and Public Transport. Ideal for first time buyer or those seeking to downsize to a compact and modern home in a very accessible location. Viewing of this property is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Entrance Hallway :- Tiled flooring.
- Sitting room 3.2 X 4.0 :- TV point. Laminated flooring. Coving surround.
- Kitchen 3.0 X 4.4 :- Fully fitted kitchen. Tiled flooring. Electric hob. Built in oven.
- Shower room 1.7 X 1.8 :- Fully tiled. Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.0 X 3.0 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Sliderobe wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 2.0 X 3.4 :- single room. Laminated flooring. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.2 X 2.5 :- Double room. Laminated flooring. Sliderobe wardrobes.
- Shed to rear 4.0 X 2.5 :- Fully insulated. Plumbed for radiator. Electricity.
- 1. Double glazed windows.
- 2. Mains water.
- 3. Mains sewage.
- 4. Landscaped gardens.
- 5. Excellent condition throughout.
- 6. Within walking distance of the city centre.
- 7. Ideal for 1st time buyers.
- 8. Beautifully maintained home.
- 9.Oil fired central heating
- 10.Newly constructed shed to rear insulated and plumbed for radiators
Enter Eircode V94X6XC to your mobile device to bring you straight to the door. Alternatively drive up Roxboro Road from Limerick City pass the Bus Depot and take the 1st left into Kennedy Park. Continue to T-junction and take a left into Glasgow Park. Property is located on the left hand side. GVM sign thereon. LOCATION :- Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 (with an immediate local population of 80,000 people) and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub.