Find Property Show Search
Ballinagarde, Ballyneety, Limerick - For Sale
A superbly located split level bungalow standing on a private and spectacular site enjoying panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. This home while in need of refurbishment enjoys all the benefits of a magnificent location just 2km from Ballyneety Village and in very close proximity to Ballyneety Golf and Country Club. Limerick City is just 15 minutes drive. The living and bedroom accommodation is bright and well proportioned and ready for one to put their own mark on a home that is really full of potential. Very sensibly priced to reflect the condition of the property. Option to purchase Circa 17.5 st acres adjoining with frontage to two roads. Lot 1: Circa 17.5 st acres. Lot 2: bungalow residence on Circa 0.75 st acres. Lot 3: The entire. Inspection is very much recommended. Solicitor: Geraldine Thornton, McMahon O Brien Tynan,, Mill House, Henry Street, Limerick.
- Beds: N/A
- Bathrooms: N/A
- Entrance hall with closet 4.1 x 2.8
- Office off 2.5 x 2.4
- Lounge with feature fireplace and vaulted ceiling 5.4 x 5.2
- kitchen/dining 5.4 x 4.1
- Plumbed Utility 3.7 x 1.5
- Bedroom 1: Double 3.1 x 2.8
- Bedroom 2: Double with built in wardrobes 3.2 x 2.8
- Bedroom 3: Double 3.5 x 2.6
- Bedroom 4: Master 4.3 x 3.6
- en suite off 2.4 x 1.6
- * Elevated site with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- * Well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- * Superb location in close proximity to Ballyneety Village and Ballyneety Golf & Country Club.
- * Just 15 minutes drive from Limerick City.
- * Enormous potential to refurbish a well located home.
Enter Eircode V94 E54A to your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick City proceed to Ballyneety Village. Turn right at the Garda Station and proceed for approximately 2km. This property is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM sign thereon.