Find Property Show Search
Springdale, 25 Cill Padraig, Black Road, Newport, Tipperary - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM present to the market this beautifully maintained four bedroom semi detached residence conveniently located within walking distance of the town which has excellent primary and secondary schools, supermarkets, restaurants, sporting facilities and an array of wonderful amenities associated with Newport. The University of Limerick, Plassey Technological Park and The Motorway are also easily accessible offering commuters direct access to Limerick City and an excellent national road network. This property offers bright well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and is ideal for those in search of a "turnkey" home in a great location. Inspection is very highly recommended.
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance hallway :- Tiled flooring. Telephone point. Coving surround.
- Sitting room 5.3 X 3.6 :- Coving surround. TV point. Marble fireplace.
- Toilet and whb 1.7 X 1.2 :- Toilet and whb.
- Kitchen / Dining room 3.0 X 6.8 :- Solid fuel range. Tiled and timber flooring. Built in oven. TV point.
- Bedroom 1 3.7 X 3.1 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 3.2 X 3.0 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.1 X 3.1 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 3.4 X 3.0 :- Double room. Timber flooring. Built in wardrobes.
- Shower room 2.4 X 1.6 :- Fully tiled. Triton electric shower fitted.
- 1. Stira to attic.
- 2. Solid fuel central heating.
- 3. Shed to rear which is fully plumbed.
- 4. Detached garage 22 X 13.
- 5. Mains water and mains sewage.
- 6. Landscaped gardens.
- 7. Outdoor water tap.
- 8. Constructed in 2002.
Enter Eircode V94FKV9 to your mobile device to bring you straight to the front door. Alternatively travelling from Limerick into Newport. Turn left at O Sullivans Pub. Proceed and turn left into Cill Padraig. This property is located on the left hand side. Newport is located approximately eight kilometres from Birdhill and 16 kilometres from Limerick. The town is located on The Newport River, a tributary of the Mulcair River and it flows through the middle of the town. The town is located at the foothills of Silvermines mountain range. The town is located close to the popular tourist towns of Lough Derg and the villages of Murroe, Killaloe and Ballina.