Find Property Show Search
St. Bridgets, 19 Clareview Terrace, Farranshone, Limerick City - For Sale
Residential (Semi-Detached House)
GVM are delighted to being to the market this charming two-storey 3-bedroom semi-detached residence superbly located in this leafy and established road in one of the most sought after areas on the north side of the city. This property benefits from a large and walled rear garden which enjoys drenched morning sun and a very pleasant enclosure/office ideal for potential office use. This residence is located in an area that is second to none and is so conveniently positioned adjacent to all the fantastic amenities linked with the hugely popular Ennis Road area. The Limerick Institute of Technology is located nearby. The locality has a growing business sector with numerous prominent business names situated in the area including The Jetland Shopping Centre, The University Maternity Hospital, Medical Centres, Supermarkets and Banks. The vicinity is also very well serviced with high profile Primary and Secondary Schools. The Ennis Road has become a popular touring base and has a range of Bed and Breakfasts and Hotels with conference and leisure facilities and restaurants many of which have been renovated in recent times. Sport is synonymous with Limerick and the Ennis Road with The IT Gaelic Grounds, home of Limerick GAA in very close proximity. If you continue past the Gaelic Grounds, one comes across the famous Na Piarsaigh GAA club. Along the Ennis Road, the Limerick Lawn Tennis Club is prominently located and of course the iconic Thomond Park is just a few minutes' walk away. There is easy access also to both Shannon Airport and The Motorway. For those in search of a bright and spacious home with enormous potential and a class location, we highly recommend immediate inspection of this true gem. Just 10 minutes walk to the city centre.
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Entrance Hall - Carpet flooring.
- Sitting Room - Bright spacious room with fireplace. Double doors opening to the Dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining room - Fully Fit kitchen, laminate flooring and stove in the dining are.
- Living Room / Utility Room - Living room with recess utility room which is fully plumbed.
- Bedroom 1 -Single
- Bedroom 2 - Double - Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - Double - Built in wardrobes
- Main Bathroom - Fully fitted and tiled with electric shower.
- - Located in one of Limericks most sought after locations.
- - Gated driveway that has been newly resurfaced.
- - Overlooking a large green area to the rear
- - Well maintained garden with large garden shed.
- - Bright, spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation.
- - UPVC double glazed windows.
- - Gas Fired Central Heating.
- - Attic floored with additional storage space.
- - Just 10 minutes walk to Limerick City Centre.
- - A very attractive home aesthetically.
Enter V94KTN2 into your mobile device. From Limerick City procced over Sarsfield Bridge, take the third right after the bridge onto Belfield Gardens. Take the left at the T Junction onto Farranshone Road. The property is located on the left hand side of the road. GVM Sign thereon.